Thursday, May 30, 2013

Advice for Highschool

I asked my dad for advice for highs chool last night. He had a pretty good lists of things to say. Dad said that high school is an important time of a teenagers life. He regrets not doing some things that he had the opportunity to do. He said to do your work, be good, and go to class.

I have gotten a lot of advice from my sister when I ask her. She is a Junior in high school so she kind of knows what shes talking about. Honestly, I don't think high school will be that scary. Everybody goes through it. My sister went through without any huge advice and she was fine. She told me to not get too cocky with the upperclassmen and to study and do your best. She told me that Sophomore year is definitely the hardest.
Overall, I think the advice I recieved from my family was good, but not needed. I think I will do fine in high school and I can find my own way. I have friends that are in high school. I hope everything will turn out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment