Monday, May 6, 2013

I Believe

I believe I can accomplish anything I can if I really try and put in effort. There are many times when I have not accomplished something, but then work towards my goal and I achieve it. Some examples have to do with sports or school. 

I have heard about other people's stories about their struggle, and how they overcame that by putting their head to it. They were motivated and hard workers to get to their goal. For example, the guy Mrs. Latz had us read about took four years to learn to read. That is a long time. He was definitely motivated. I have seen some of my friends go after school and work on their sports goals so they can get a lot better. I also do that. After baseball practice I usually go and hit at the cages so I can get better.

Some of my goals are mainly related to sports. I already have achieved my goals in school. I really do think that people that are motivated enough can achieve their goals. They can focus up, set their priorities, and get started on their road to achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment